Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vegas Baby!


"How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City! heh"
[via]

A Las Vegas wedding has been the topic of discussion recently in the Mulcahy-Stephens household. While I'm hoping it is all in a joking manner, the thought is becoming more and more appealing.

That girl is one lucky lady! [via]
I mean, who wouldn't want to get married by Elvis? We can walk around in our wedding apparel taking pictures with all of the tourists instead of hiring a professional photographer (whoops, too late. She can follow us around and take the pictures.) Plus, if I continue to hang out in my wedding dress, I'm almost certain people will just hand me money to say congratulations. We can even stick with our baseball theme and invite Pete Rose!
We're bffl's
Plus, we can have three parties to celebrate - one in Texas, one in Tennessee, and one in Virginia. No one would have to travel far (apart from Cydnea who doesn't live in any of those states!) No need for a silly expensive tent or tables or anything! Brilliant!

Okay okay. The gig's up. If you know anything about me you know that I would never get married in Vegas. Even if it were something elegant at the Bellagio or Caesar's Palace. 

With that being said, it is officially one year, one month away from our Catholic church and [hopefully] backyard reception. Sorry, Vegas. Sorry, Dad. [Or really, sorry Dad's wallet.]

No comments:

Post a Comment