Monday, February 13, 2012

Picture perfect skinny ... ish

The only new thing to report on the wedding front is that we officially booked our wedding photographer! I'm so excited to have our friend, Donna, be able to come out to Tennessee and shoot our wedding for us. She is such an amazing photographer and we are lucky to have her! Check our her website: Donna Quarles Photography

Amazing, right? Yeah. I'm so excited!

Other than that, nothing new to report. Marshall's parents are calling the church that we want to reserve it for our wedding date. The priest at that church is not who we want as our officiant though, so we would have to find another. (The one there is French and although I love accents, I really want to be able to understand what he's saying!)

Marshall and I are trying to get "wedding skinny" as I like to call it and recently ordered the Insanity workout. We are going to start it next Sunday. I'm probably going to die so if you don't see any posts from me after that, please call the police because my body will be on our living room floor. But seriously, I am excited to try this out but very nervous. It apparently kicks your ass but you've gotta work for what you want! Thankfully we have each other to motivate ourselves.

Speaking of being pretty, I just ordered a bunch of makeup. If you know me, you know that I'm so frugal that I don't buy much makeup. Therefore, I only use the basics--foundations, eyeliner and mascara. Well, I decided to get a little crazy and buy lots of different colored eyeliner and lipstick! I'm going to be a real girl! Now all I need is a brand new wardrobe to go with my new makeup. Marshall? Valentine's Day gift? ;)

Hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day with their honey or with a bottle of Jack! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment