Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well, Christmas has come and gone so now the wedding plans can be put into motion!

Marshall and I went to Tennessee for Christmas. We went to the Christmas Eve service at one of the prospective Catholic churches to have the wedding. As soon as we pulled up, I fell in love with it. It had a stone exterior. It was a smaller church, but could hold plenty of people. It was just stunning. We would have to ask another priest to do the wedding though. The one there is French... hard to understand. Luckily, Marshall's family knows some :)

Christmas Day we went out to the field next to Marshall's house and just looked at the land. Perfect for the wedding reception. There's view of mountains from practically any place you stand, there's electricity back there, plenty of land for parking and it's flat. Things are definitely coming together!
{Marshall and I checking out the field}

Mom and Dad are coming to Nacogdoches in late January, early February for wedding stuff (I think I've already mentioned this.) I am so excited for them to come visit and we can start getting down to business!

Just wanted to update you all about what's going on. Nothing too stressful since not much has really happened. Hopefully there's some more stress with the next post because stress makes me a funny Shannon (or so I like to think)

Oh... I'm learning how to knit (yes I've aged tremendously) Maybe I can knit some bridal accessories? Or bows for the kitties?? Marshall would kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment